Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Scooter Madness Part Deux



















We have been inhabiting the sleepy coastal town of Khoa Lak for the past few days. Matt spoke of our amazing snorkelling adventures in the Similian National Marine Reserve, but since then we have been keeping busy by rippin' around on scooters, boogie/body boarding, and cooling our sticky hot bodes in the local waterfall. Today we head north to Chang Mai where we are all hoping to escape the swealtering heat, if only a little.

Since Julianne left, the Navy Seal has taken up residence with Matt and I which I am thrilled about...really. Now I get to share a room with not one, but two La Ronge-bred individuals who revert back to some animalistic form of grown men. Fantastique.

5 comments:

K.C. said...

Cruising through the blogs and saw yours. Just had to comment on how jealous I am of you guys. I love my life at home with my three kiddos and my husband, but to be young again and traveling and scooting around! You all look like you are having a ball. And the scenery looks fantastic and beautiful. Soak it all in and don't forget a thing! Have fun! K.C.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I didn't just extend my holiday another 2 weeks. I have to admit I'm a little jealous hearing about your sweet adventures. Good to hear the rat is snuggling in nicely with you two. Can't wait for you guys to get back. See you soon.
Julianne

Anonymous said...

I saw a rat at the train station to come... some girl standing beside be screamed and nearly blew out my last good ear...... I only thought of good times to come.

Love the shots! Looks tres delicious!!!!!

Anonymous said...

loosers/ how bout an update? where u at?

Anonymous said...

holly.. check out Crista Hollenberg's blog. Shge is a climber in Vegas, her local is red rocks. cool girl

http://enduretheroughspots.blogspot.com/

Nevin