Thursday, October 26, 2006

Farewell to the Rat








…and then there was two. Yes it is true, the infamous Jeff Gabrush has headed back home. Jeff spent nearly 3 weeks with us on the road, and we had lots of fun together. I (Holly) will miss my short climbing partner (Short 2: Tall 1), especially now that Lindsey and Nevin will be joining us (Short 1: Tall 3). Jeff, I’ll do my best to work scrunchy, crimpy, high hand-to-foot match problems in your honor. These pictures are a tribute to our narcissistic traveler. Jeff, we loved having you in all your quirky glory. Next trip we’ll have a primo ride for you (note to reader: Please refrain from rolling your eyes, but Matt and I have decided we need an old VW for the next trip…we’ll be riding in high style). Post us on the blog, and remember to put it all on red.

Ritz, thanks for coming on the trip. It was awesome to have you along, and I had a blast climbing and making stupid jokes all the time. It was aces. Anyway remember to write when you're up at the mine. We'll take some pictures of ourselves in your honour! You climbed strong, I wish I could say the same for our hands at the blackjack table... we'll get them next time...


Hugs,
Matt and Holly

1 comment:

Jeffery said...

He is probably one of the best looking guy my deprived eyes have ever looked upon.